Complete independently tested low cost solution to ATM height and level adjustment incorporating sustainable materials, designed to be re-deployable. Over 600 units now installed within Europe/UK adhering to ATMIA security guidelines. Designed to be installed on uneven surfaces, with the optional shifting safe bolt system. The Eco Plinth takes advantage of its modular, stackable design to create ease, speed and stability during and after installation ensuring continuity for the M16 fixings. Provides a solid base for any ATM at any height from 24mm to 680mm, allowing full compliance with DDA requirements. The ECO plinth is available in configurations, for all makes and models of ATM’s and deposit machines.
- Incorporates Sustainable Material
- Independently tested
- Fully adjustable 24mm – 680mm
- Non-invasive design
- Cost effective
- Conforms to basic security ATMIA guidelines
- Adheres to ATMIA security guidelines
- Tamper proof
- Visual and physical protection
- Suitable for all ATM makes and models
- Manufactured to ISO9001
CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- Reduction of materials – By using advanced 3D cad software we reduce the amount of materials used by as much as 25%.
- Reusability – 75% of the parts can be reused even at the end of the plinths life cycle.
- Sustainability – Within the design we have made use of the latest in sustainable materials such as the plinth surround. Made from a material that has a Carbon Footprint of MINUS 0.62 kg CO2 per kg and 100% Formaldehyde free (Formaldehyde can cause serious health risks, and is present in MDF).
- Carbon Footprint – As much as 18kg less carbon emissions per unit.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
For further information on this exciting product range please email email@example.com or call our sales team on +44 (0) 1372 371 049