The RS-Plinth range has been designed to resist attacks on ATM’s from heavy plantvehicles such as JCB’s, 4×4’s, Skip Lorries, Car transporters and Hiab’s.
This is a non-invasive plinth design (for TTW ATMs), contained within the confines of the ATM footprint. The RS-Plinth System has been designed to be easy to fit, with low installation times and fully adjustable height from 115mm to 480mm. The chain anchoring assembly has been independently proof load tested to 300kn, and achieves a concrete anchoring capability of up to 150kn design load. This plinth has features that aid easy installation, such as cable access locks and alternative anchoring points.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Independently proof load tested to 300Kn
- Tamperproof design
- Physical and Visual deterrent
- Online and/or onsite support
- YouTube Support videos
- Useable over basements
- QR code anchoring Certificate
- For all makes and types of ATM/Safe
- Suitable for all ATM makes and models
- Manufactured to ISO9001
CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- Reduction of materials – By using advanced 3D cad software we reduce the amount of materials used by as much as 25%.
- Reusability – 75% of the parts can be reused even at the end of the plinths life cycle.
- Sustainability – Within the design we have made use of the latest in sustainable materials such as the plinth surround. Made from a material that has a Carbon Footprint of MINUS 0.62 kg CO2 per kg and 100% Formaldehyde free (Formaldehyde can cause serious health risks, and is present in MDF).
- Carbon Footprint – As much as 18kg less carbon emissions per unit.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
For further information on this exciting product range please email email@example.com or call our sales team on +44 (0) 1372 371 049