The main anchoring mechanism used on the RS Plinth system has been designed to be retrospectively fitted to existing ATM’s already deployed. Offering additional state of art protection designed to resist attacks on ATM’s from heavy plant vehicles, JCB’s, 4×4’s, Skip Lorries, Car transporters and Hiab’s.
The RS Retro system can be fitted on both TTW and Freestanding machines and where the site requires an extra low plinth to attain DDA compliance. Independently tested to 300Kn achieving 150Kn of concrete anchoring. The system incorporates anti-tamper technology to prevent the removal by dis-assembly with a choice of tethering options
from chain to Kevlar cords. Giving greater resistance to cutting attacks.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Independently proof load tested to 300Kn
- Tamperproof design
- Physical and Visual deterrent
- YouTube Support videos
- Useable over basements
- QR code anchoring Certificate
- For all makes and types of ATM/Safe
- Manufactured to ISO9001
CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- Reduction of materials – By using advanced 3D cad software we reduce the amount of materials used by as much as 25%.
- Reusability – 75% of the parts can be reused even at the end of the plinths life cycle..
- Sustainability – Within the design we have made use of the latest in sustainable materials such as plinth surround. Made from a material that has a Carbon Footprint of MINUS 0.62 kg CO2 per kg and 100% Formaldehyde free (Formaldehyde can cause serious health risks, and is present in MDF).
- Carbon Footprint – As much as 18kg less carbon emissions per unit.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
For further information on this exciting product range please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our sales team on +44 (0) 1372 371 049